Fort Worth Zoo Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2018
The oldest zoo in Texas, the Fort Worth Zoo was founded in 1909 with one lion, two bear cubs, an alligator, a coyote, a peacock and a few rabbits. From these humble beginnings, the Zoo has grown into a nationally ranked facility, housing nearly 7,000 native and exotic animals.
From 1909 to October 1991, the Fort Worth Zoo was owned as well as operated by the City of Fort Worth. During the city’s tenure, a long-standing tradition began of collecting money from the community to purchase animals for the Zoo. In 1939, the Zoological Society (now the Fort Worth Zoological Association) formed as a non-profit organization to help raise additional funds to purchase even more animals.
Current Fort Worth Zoo Printable Coupons and Savings for the 2018 Season
Fort Worth Zoo Membership
- FREE unlimited admission to the Zoo every day during regular operating hours
- FREE parking—save $5 each time you visit
- $3 discount on one-day Zoo admission for your guests*
- Half-price tickets on the Yellow Rose Express Train
- Half-price tickets on the Country Carousel
- 10% discount at all merchandise locations, excludes rentals
- 10% discount at most food locations
- FREE subscription to “roar!” magazine and “tracks” newsletter
- 10% discount on birthday parties at the Zoo, maximum 30 people
- Discounts on Zoo education programs
- Special invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on Zoo special events such as Zoo Run and Beastro
- FREE admission to Boo at the Zoo
Guest Pass $75
Click here for more details!!!