Brookgreen Gardens Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2020
In 1931, Archer together with Anna Hyatt Huntington founded the Brookgreen Gardens, a non-profit 501(c)(3) garden museum, to preserve the native flora and fauna and display objects of art within that natural setting. Today, Brookgreen Gardens is a National Historic Landmark with the most significant collection of figurative sculpture in an outdoor setting by American artists in the world and has the only zoo accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums on the coast of the Carolinas.
Current Brookgreen Gardens Printable Coupons and Savings for the 2020 Season
Brookgreen Gardens Membership
- FREE unlimited admission for an entire year
- 10% discount at the Keepsakes Museum Shop, Courtyard Café, Old Kitchen, Pavilion Restaurant, the Springfield and Trekker excursions
- Reduced rates for special events like Nights of a Thousand Candles, classes, concerts and more
- Discounted 7-day admission for guests
- Invitation to participate in member-only events
- Subscription to the Brookgreen Journal and the Garden Path newsletter
- Special member-only holiday shopping events
Individual Membership ($65
- One member card and two complimentary guest passes good for any single day Gardens admission (not valid for ticketed special events)
Household Membership ($100
- Member cards for all full-time residents of your household and two complimentary guest passes good for any single day Gardens admission
Click here for more details!!!