Oregon Coast Aquarium Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2018
We invite you to immerse yourself in the mysteries of the ocean. The Oregon Coast Aquarium is a world-class marine educational attraction nestled on beautiful Yaquina Bay in Newport, Oregon. The Aquarium is a living classroom for all learning styles and ages. As one of Oregon's top tourist attractions, the Aquarium is a vital educational resource for the state, with over 40,000 students visiting the aquarium each year. The Aquarium strives to be a center of excellence for ocean literacy and plays an active role in conservation and animal rehabilitation efforts.
Current Oregon Coast Aquarium Printable Coupons and Savings for the 2018 Season
Oregon Coast Aquarium Membership
- FREE unlimited admission for an entire year
- Use of the members express entrance
- FREE subscription to the Aquarium's newsletter, Waterlines
- Invitations to exhibit previews
- FREE admission to the popular holiday events Creatures of the Night and Sea of Lights
- Discounts on programs and special events, gift shop merchandise, guest admission tickets and facility rentals
- Additional benefits for upper level members
One Plus One $80
- One individual, plus one guest each visit.
Dual Plus One $110
- Two individuals, plus one guest each visit.
- Two adults and up to 6 children living in the same household; or 6 grandchildren (under 18 years of age.) Additional children can be added for a fee of $10.00 each.
Family Plus $195
- Two adults, plus up to 6 children living in the same household or 6 grandchildren (under 18 years of age.) Additional children can be added for a fee of $15.00 each plus 2 guests each visit.
Click here for more details!!!