Dakota Zoo Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2018
The Dakota Zoo was founded in 1961 by Marc & Betty Christianson with the help of a host of dedicated volunteers. The Dakota Zoo opened its gates on June 3, 1961 on 15 acres of developed land, with 75 mammals and 23 birds, and 40,000 visitors passed through the gates that first year. Today, thanks to the continued support of members, visitors, donors and volunteers, the Dakota Zoo has grown to a 90 acre facility housing 600 animals, birds, reptiles and fish representing 125 species and visited by more than 130,000 people each year.
Current Dakota Zoo Printable Coupons and Savings for the 2018 Season
Dakota Zoo Membership
- FREE admission to the Dakota Zoo for an entire year from the date of purchase.
- FREE or discounted admission to more than 180+ zoos and aquariums
- throughout North America.
- 10 Train Ride tickets ($25.00) value.
- Annual members picnic ($25.00) value.
- Free subscription to their “On Track” quarterly newsletter.
- 10% Discount in their Antler Trading Post.
- “Members-only” pricing for camps and special events.
One named person
Two named adults and dependent their children (under 18) living in the same household
Two named grandparents and their grandchildren (under 18). At least one named grandparent must accompany the grandchildren when they visit.
Family Plus $100
Two named adults and dependent their children (under 18) living in the same household. Family Plus members may bring up to 5 additional guests free of charge each time they visit the Zoo, with the exception of the annual picnic. At least one member of the named family must accompany the guests.
Click here for more details!!!