Zoo Boise Coupons, Savings and Zoo Description for 2022
Zoo Boise is a service of the City of Boise and is supported by the Friends of Zoo Boise, a 501(c)(3) membership organization that supports Zoo Boise in the area of animal acquisition, capitol improvement projects, education programs, volunteer opportunities, and special events. The goal of each of these components is to increase public awareness, knowledge, and appreciation of the zoo, wild animals, animal habitats, species conservation and the environment.
Current Zoo Boise Printable Coupons and Savings for 2022
Zoo Boise Annual Pass
Annual Pass Benefits:
- Unlimited FREE admission to the Zoo Boise for an entire year for a named adult(s) on annual pass and their children/grandchildren 18 and under, according to pass level. Please bring valid photo ID when using your Annual Pass at Zoo Boise.
- An entire year of FREE or reduced admission to other participating zoos (please consult our reciprocal list for more information).
- Subscription to the Animal Tales newsletter.
- Subscription to their e-newsletter.
- Exclusive pass holder entrance to signature events: Easter EGGstravaganza, Zoo Daze & Boo at the Zoo.
- Discounts on Run Wild and Spooktacular
- Discounts on educational programs and purchases in the Zootique gift shop!
Annual Pass Levels:
Admits one named individual
Admits two named adults, or one adult and one named child
Admits two named adults and up to four children under the age of 18 living in the same address.
Additional children may be added for $10.00 each. Children under 3 years of age do not count in the total number of children.
Only two membership cards will be included; additional or replacement cards may be purchased for $5.00
Household Plus $120.00
Household Pass (see details above) PLUS an additional nanny/caretaker pass. Caretaker must be a named individual, will receive personalized card, and must present identification at the gate.
Admits two named grandparents and their grandchildren (under the age of 18).
If parents accompany, they will need their own membership or will pay regular admission price.
Grandparents must accompany their grandchildren.
Click here for more details!!!