Turtle Back Zoo Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2016
Turtle Back Zoo is a facility of the Essex County Parks Department. The zoo is funded by the Countyof Essex as a service to the residents of the County and the surrounding areas. The Zoological Society of NJ, Inc. is the fundraising branch of Turtle Back Zoo. The Society is a not for profit organization that helps to raise funds for improvements to Turtle Back Zoo.
Current Turtle Back Zoo Printable Coupons and Savings for the 2016 Season
Turtle Back Zoo Membership
- FREE unlimited admission to the zoo for an entire year
- FREE admission to members-only “Night Moves” events
- FREE subscription to the Society’s newsletter, Turtle Talk
- Voting privileges at the Society Annual meeting
- Reciprocal privileges with more than 110 affiliated zoos and aquariums across the country
- All member benefits for one named adult.
INDIVIDUAL PLUS ONE $70
- All member benefits for EITHER 2 named adults OR 1 named adult & 1 child.
- All member benefits for two named adults living in the same household and their children under age 18, up to 4 children.
FAMILY PLUS ONE $120
- All member benefits as described in Family plus ONE additional member, either a caregiver or named adult.
- All member benefits for two named adults living in the same household and their children under age 18, up to 6 children. Cardholder may bring up to 2 guests per visit.
- All Supporting benefits except cardholder may bring up to 4 guests, plus a Behind the Scenes zoo tour.
Click here for more details!!!