Waikiki Aquarium Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2014
Have you ever looked into the eye of a zebra shark? Seen an octopus opening a jar? Or met the real-life versions of Dori and Nemo? Located next to a living coral reef, the award winning Waikiki Aquarium brings guests face-to-fin with colorful tropical fish, reef sharks, living corals, endangered Hawaiian monk seals, sea jellies, squid, octopus and more!
Our exhibits, programs, and research focus on the aquatic life of Hawaii and the tropical Pacific. Over 3,500 marine animals in our exhibits represent more than 500 species of aquatic animals and plants. Every year, 320,000 people including 25,000 school age children visit the Waikiki Aquarium.
Current Waikiki Aquarium Printable Coupons and Savings for the 2014 Season
Waikiki Aquarium Membership
- An entire year of free admission
- Invitations to exclusive Members only events
- Advance notice and discounted tickets for special events including the Ke Kani O Ke Kai summer concert series
- Discounts and advance notification about classes and educational programs
- FREE beautiful and informative quarterly magazine, Kilo i’a
- 20% discount at the Natural Selection gift shop (except books)
- Rental of the Aquarium for evening events (available every day except Wednesdays, based on availability)
- FREE saltwater pick-up for home/office aquariums
- FREE or discounted admission to select 2014 Reciprocal Lists across the country
- Special offers from partner organizations.
Best Value! FAMILY PLUS $90
- two adults and their children under 18 yrs. of age living in the same address plus FREE admission for two guests per visit when accompanied by a member.
- two adults and their children under 18 yrs. of age living in the same address.
- two grandparents and up to six grandchildren under 18 yrs. of age.
- one individual cardholder.
- one individual cardholder: 65+ yrs.
Click here for more details!!!