Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2015
The Palm Beach Zoo is a non profit zoological organization located at Dreher Park in West Palm Beach. The Zoo houses over 1,400 animals within 23 acres of lush tropical habitat. Its mission is to provide an open-air classroom of living creatures to foster awareness, appreciation and respect for the natural world. In addition to exciting animals from all over the world living in natural habitats, the zoo features a colorful carousel, an interactive water play fountain, a full service restaurant, daily performances of the "Wings Over Water" bird show, and many other programs and events throughout each day. The zoo offers a dynamic Summer Zoo Camp Program, a "Night Owls" Overnight Program, Field Trips, Outreach Programs, and a variety of special events such as "Winter in July", "Boo at the Zoo" and "Festival por los Animales." Zoo memberships provide free admission year-round. The zoo is open every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Current Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park Printable Coupons and Savings for the 2015 Season
Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park Membership
Senior Individual: $75
- One senior (ages 60+) and one guest per visit.
Individual Plus: $85
- One adult and one guest per visit.
- Two adults and all dependent children in the same address under the age of 18. This membership can also be purchased for grandparents (children need not live in the same address).
Friend of the Zoo: $250
- All benefits of a Family level membership PLUS invitations to attend special “Friends” social events throughout the entire year.
Cub Level: $500
- All benefits of a Friend of the Zoo level membership PLUS five (5) one-time use guest passes and invitations to all Big Cat Society events and select Palm Beach Zoo fundraisers.
Big Cat Society: $1,000
- All benefits of a Cub level membership PLUS two (2) free guest admissions per visit, one behind-the-scenes tour for up to six (6) people, 20% discount in the zoo’s concessions and retail areas, personal recognition in the zoo’s Annual Report and online publication Palm Beach Zoo Magazine, and invitations to quarterly Big Cat events, lectures, exhibit openings, and the zoo’s annual black-tie dinner dance.
Palm Beach County Teacher Memberships
- Discounted membership for all current Palm Beach County Public and Private School teachers (restrictions apply).
Click here for more details!!!